How are we different ?
What is included ?
ReQuest Manager’s features include:
- An easy-to-use, Microsoft Windows-based interface
- Straight-forward cataloging of your resources: (including the optional WebScan for easy entering of resource information from the internet and the importing of MARC records)
- Advanced search capabilities for finding clients, resources, and invoices
- Full-featured reports, from a single item to a full catalog, and extensive administrative usage reports
- Complete financial package for invoicing through reconciliation
- Full network support, from single-user installations to multi-user organizations
- The flexibility to customize your data in the way YOU want, not the way your software package makes you!
- Full documentation with plenty of screen-shots to help you learn to use RQM
- Conversions from other software packages available
And unlike other companies’ complex pricing schemes, our software comes out-of-the-box, ready to be used on a single computer or shared across all the computers at your site! No per-seat fees.
Sharing Your Data
- Extensive report formats for printing and exporting resources, clients, invoice transactions, and more
- Mail-merge, flexible HTML exporting, and easy emailing of results
- Searchable online web catalog hosting, called RQMWeb
- Kiosk mode for read-only searching of your catalog by walk-in clients
- ReQuest Consultant, a software catalog program that you can give out to your clients so they can search your catalog on their own computer
We have several optional modules available for use with ReQuest Manager:
- WebScan: An easy and powerful cataloging tool that automatically searches the web and catalogs your new books for you. Never type in another resource again!
- RQMWeb ASP Hosting: Publish your resource catalog with our online hosting service. Using only their web browser, your users can search your catalog by simple keyword or powerful, advanced searches, save resources in their shopping cart, and request resources from you by simple email checkout.
- Barcoding: Take advantage of barcode technology to more efficiently manage and track your library of resources. You can print your own barcode labels for resources and scan barcodes (your own or ISBN) to quickly check resources out or in.
Support and Training
We know RQM is easy to use, but even so, we don’t leave you out there alone to fend for yourself. We have a full range of support and training options, including: