Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 or higher.
It is recommended that you download and install the latest service packs for your operating system from Microsoft (www.microsoft.com) before installing ReQuest Manager
- File-sharing network (workgroup setting only); each client must have read/write permission on the server machine
- Approximately 250 MB of available drive space on each client machine, plus approximately 40 MB of available drive space on server (varies according to amount of data being stored)
- Required desktop resolution of 1024×768 or higher; recommended 17” or larger monitor.
Does RQM support networking ?
Yes!! RQM comes ready to work in three different configurations, depending on how many computers you want to install it on.
- Standalone Mode: ReQuest Manager is installed on a single computer and the data is also stored on that computer.
- Peer Server Mode: ReQuest Manager is installed on multiple computers (clients) and the data is stored on one of those computers, designated as the data server.
- File Server Mode: ReQuest Manager is installed on one or more computers (clients), while the data is stored on a separate computer on the network (server).
RQM features an easy startup wizard that walks you through the process of setting up your installation, no matter what mode you choose.